Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We're BAAAAAck... I think... I'll try...














































So after an almost two month vacation from the blog... the Baldocchi boys are back. So much has happened in two months. Kyle has officially hit the terrible "3's"... and let me tell you... it's a lot of fun. He thinks he is 12, and sometimes acts like it. Caden has become Kyle's official punching bag and mom and dad are not happy. Poor Caden knows no different. For the most part, the Baldocchi boys are wonderful happy boys and I am glad my busy life has come to a halt ... for the moment ... to allow me to spend time with them.
Daddy got to take the week off work and we took the boys to the zoo with our favorite people, Summer, Riley and Braden (Tom had to work). Never a picture of mom... I am invisible...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SO fun!! Since we're all members now, lets go back next week...Riley needs to become friends with the gorillas and Kyle needs to become friends with Princess, the pony :)

hub of the house said...

what happened this week??