Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A week of a lot of firsts...
















I am finally trying to slow down and be a better mom to my kids. By better, I mean spend more quality time with them and do activities. In theory this sounds great... however, Kyle is not your typical child... or I guess he is. What us moms think is supposed to be a fun time for our kids, can sometimes turn into a nightmare, like Kyle's first swim lesson. Thank god, last night he did much better. Soccer however, he seemed to like... only because my child is going to be a runner... that is all he likes to do is run. Soccer involves running, so he likes it. He was so cute in his uniform. I was so excited he put the entire outfit on, even his shin guards... I was satisfied with that. He was pretty good for his first time playing soccer too!

No comments: