Monday, September 29, 2008

Chad and Claire Waldron!!!





Had such a fun weekend. Tome and I went to Chad Waldron and Claire Gillespie's wedding. What an amazing event... done by Jen Peterson of course. Claire was breath taking! What a beautiful bride. Tome and I had the best time, danced on the dance floor like we were still in our prime with no kids. What a wake up call the next morning!

Still living in our beautiful Teal House on Chestnut, but I do see the beginning of the tunnel. Our plans are at the city and we should get clearance to start our remodel in about a month... Needless to say I can't wait.

My boys are getting so big and Kyle is actually starting to show signs he might like his brother. I love that.

Tome and I have managed not to kill each other over this remodel yet... we will stay strong... pray for us!

No comments: