Thursday, September 11, 2008

First Week of School






This was Kyle and Caden's back to "school" week. I am beat! WE are doing South Bay Adult School - aka Mommy and Me, Tuesdays and Thursdays. It is a sibling class so Caden gets to tag along. There are a few moms in my class from last year, so that is cool. Kyle has been playing with Sadie and stoaked on his buddy Teagen. Thursdays there is a class two doors down that I just found out today, all of my other mommy friends are in. They are doing the one day a week because they only have one kid and are doing other pre-schools the other days of the week. I am so stoaked to see all of them. The kids all play at the same time in the playground... it is just like last year! So much fun!

Wednesdays Kyle is in Artzone Pre-school. It is supposed to be a drop off. 930-1230. The first day was actually last week. I tried to leave after awhile and Kyle threw a fit, so I stayed. So much fun holding Caden for 3 hours. Not a light load. Yesterday was a lot better. His buddy Dylan Leoff was there and he loved having him as his "side kick". Allyn and I tried to sneak off to big lots for five seconds and they did fine until they saw us walk by to put our stuff in the car and we didn't come back. This is definitely a work in progress.

Haiden Surf is taking off... so much going on. I will talk about that later....

Wow I had a lot to say!


No comments: